My life has been an amazing journey! God is so good! I am learning to dream with God and to dream big because He wants us to have it all! He puts dreams and desires in our hearts and we just need to go for it. We are called to change the course of history. We were born to see impossibility bow to the name of Jesus. My dream is to run after God and to live outside of the box. I want to see people come into their identity in Christ because once that happens you are never the same. I am a testimony to that! It only takes one encounter with the love of God and everything changes!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Australia 2008

I had an amazing time in Australia!!! We saw over 500 healings and Miracles!! There were 189 healings in the meeting on the last night. God is so good!! A big thanks to everyone praying for me while I was in Australia. I adjusted well to the time change and was able to keep up with the busy schedule and I know this was due to everyone praying!!! I am excited about all that God did in me and through me over the last ten days!!! I am glad to be home!!

2 comments:

Jen Talley said...

Hi Erin
Looks like you had so much fun!!! We are glad you made it back safe.

Erin said...

Thanks,Jen, It's great to be home although it was an amazing trip! I can't wait to see you this summer! Just a few more weeks:)